Why a coach?
“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King Jnr
If you are feeling “stuck”, would like to/need to set goals or are willing to embark on a personal journey of growth, change and discovery, ask yourself:
- Who am I?
- Am I my real, authentic self?
- Should I be asking myself this question?
- If so, where would I find the answers?
- Am I able to change/do I want to change?
- Would the change be sustainable?
- Is it really possible to renew my mind?
- How can I remain true to “me” in an ever changing world/society/family?
- How do I develop a supportive, trusting relationship for this journey?
“You don’t invent the answers, you reveal the answers by finding the right question.” – Jonas Salk
The South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) defines “competency” as:
Knowledge Skills Applied Attitude/Life Skills
The Oxford dictionary defines:
Attitude - “indicating a particular mental state”
Life skills – “necessary or desirable for full participation in everyday life”
Neuro Coaching transcends all spheres of life, position at work/in society; age; gender; race; faith and qualifications to develop attitude/life skills for the individual to grow to become competent.
For you to achieve this, I will be:
- Your thought partner
- Your challenge partner
- Your accountability partner
“Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou